History Of The Roundabout Inn MallowThe Roundabout Inn was established in a small field outside of Mallow town in 1856.
We share our birthday with another great Cork institution - Murphy’s brewery.
Over the years the Roundabout Inn has been known by many names The Railway Bar , The Annabella Tavern and most recently The Roundabout Inn when it was renamed by its current owners the Napier’s, when they bought a small pub on the new cork road back in 1990 over 20 years ago.
The Roundabout Inn has grown in stature and reputation since then and is now known throughout Munster for its fabulous food and welcoming atmosphere.
Come and join us at the ‘big yellow pub on the Roundabout’ we’d love to see you.
Owners of the Roundabout Inn Mallow, Co.Cork
23rd Feburary 1856: Christopher Percy Soulsby
15th March 1866: William Galway & Francis Fitzpatrick
2 March 1882: Francis Fitzpatrick & Timothy Fitzpatrick
23rd September 1940: A A Godfrey & Josaphine Sheehan
27th Feburary 1947: Josaphine Sheehan & William Sheehan
10th March 1948: William Sheehan, Josephine Foran & Esther Crehan
17th December 1975: William Sheehan, Michael & Kathleen Ryan & Josephine Foran
17 October 1983: Edward & Mary Canny
22 March 1990: William & Catherine Napier